11 January 2015

Nutrition Tips for Your Exam Week



            When we had a caffeinated drink, we always had these symptoms that might disturb us eventually after several hour of consuming it. Hand shaking and heart beat so fast than the usual rate are among the normal symptoms. I get that a lot since I consume coffee to keep me awake along the day. But when it comes to exam week, I avoid coffee in the morning because I don’t want to be disturbed mentally during the examination hour. So instead of drinking coffee, I drink a cup of green tea with no sugar added and a bar of chocolate. It’s just work on me, I feel fine and better when I had this in the morning. I don’t know if it works on you but you might want to try it as well. Tea and chocolate for a better mind and thinking! J

No comments:

Post a Comment