13 January 2015

My roomate's story.

               It’s crazy that I have always had things to say every time on exam week. Probably because my brain works best during those weeks. I have Marketing final exam tomorrow yet here I am pouring thoughts on my blog. Its final week of exam and one of my roommate has went back to her town today and left me with something that really really made my day today. A postcard. I really appreciate her thoughts of writing to me, I really do. I am not sure whether she will be able to read this, but if you do, I want to take this chance to say thank you for everything and I wish you the very best for your internship. I am seriously so proud of having you as my roommate and friend. Just few days ago you have conquered the Kinabalu Mount without having any training and you managed to reach the top (She has to stop at 100m away from the peak due to bad weather). I know your leg must have hurt as hell but seriously man, you didn’t give up for it. You still take the challenge knowing that you’ll be having an exam day after your climbing. And when you told me that you’ll be going to Japan this August for your internship ALONE, I was speechless. I wonder where you got that courage from. I really admire your braveness on taking up the challenge thrown at you. It has been your dream, as you told me. You really somehow, at some point inspired me to just do it and think later. I wish I can be more like you. I wish I don’t think much. Probably one day.
Sayonara Yense, I wish you all the best in Japan and see you on fourth year! J

 
Simple thing like this made my day today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment