03 November 2014

D'amitié

         Actually I have one mid semester exam tomorrow and now I am suppose to study for tomorrow. But here I am, mumbling over my blog just wanna talk my thought out.

        What’s on my mind? Many actually. But to pick the best thought of the day is simple, friendship.
Just two days ago, I have fight with my very close friend. This is my first when it comes to having sad feeling towards her. A lot of thought came across my mind when I was really mad at her. But one of the most bad intention or thinking would be, to lose her as my close friend.

        I don’t think it is appropriate to talk about what happen on that day. So I’m just gonna say, misunderstanding happened.
I was thinking a lot on that night. Thinking what is the reason of her doing that. Why she did that to me. Without considering her situation, I accused her for nothing in my tiny little mind. So when she explained what happened, I cried.

        I love her so much as my close friend so maybe when you love someone that is so dear to you, sometimes, even just little thing could make you sad . Is it? Or maybe it is me who's being so emotional here after all. But it does not matter. What I have learnt through this fight is that, whatever happens between you and your friend, be honest and talk it out. Don’t let yourself be driven by your ego. 

       To that close friend, I am sorry and I hope that what had happened will make us even closer to each other. If you are reading this, i wanna tell you that you are a kind of friend that is hard to find yet last for a lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment