I don't know what to write so im just gonna pour everything thats in my mind now.
Life is so far so good. Nothing new nothing changed, same old days. Currently on my long semester break, which i love it so much. I love to be at my cozzy home, i get to wake up whenever i want, sleep without worrying about tomorrow and i get to cook anything that comes in my mind. Right away as long as we have the ingredients back in the kitchen. However, one thing that i dislike about being at home is that the need to do cleaning right after i wake up. Not the usual cleaning i must say. I feel the urged and pressured to do cleaning because the smell of the puppy's poop was damn horrible. i couldnt stand it. It was a homed puppy, he gets to stay and sleep at home. Not only that, the cats are all pooping under the sink and i hated the smell. I say it wasnt a usual cleaning because i need to throw their poops, do the mopping. Clean the leftover dishes. Etc. Seriously. But afterall, i love my pets. It feels like having such a ma fan kids, but i just love them so much. They have become my company throughout this holiday. Life would be bored without them.. As the sayings go (well i copied this from fb)
"Without my cats and dogs, my wallet would be full, my house would be clean but my heart would be EMPTY."
No comments:
Post a Comment