I know i am 3 days late but its better to be late than never right! ive been busy with my part time job eversince i started it last tuesday. I have time but i was really to tired to even switch on the laptop. So today, im gonna write the three day postponed blog challenge.
why do i blog?
simply because i want to treasure and share my beautiful memory with people whom i might and might not know. It is one way to speak out whats really on our mine. I want it that one day lets say after 5 years keeping this blog, going through back the very first post i have in the blog and reminisce the memory.
Because blog keeps the memory alive :)
xoxo
why do i blog?
simply because i want to treasure and share my beautiful memory with people whom i might and might not know. It is one way to speak out whats really on our mine. I want it that one day lets say after 5 years keeping this blog, going through back the very first post i have in the blog and reminisce the memory.
Because blog keeps the memory alive :)
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment