30 June 2013

1.20 Facts About Myself

Welcoming the first day of July happily, here i present to you 20 things about me.


1. 20, asian, a dream chaser.
2. Pretty tall girl, stand at 168cm. Not that skinny, not that fat, just an average.
3. I love food very much, from Western to Eastern food. Japanese, Korean, Local food. You named it. Ill love it all as long as it is eatable.
4. I believe in true love..
5. Huge fan of Running Man!!
6. I have a puppy named Yukie, a real human-puppy like. I talk to it like a real human eventhough it wont respond to me.
7. I plaY the piano and guitar, but never master in any of them.
8. My childhood dream was to be a singer, i mean a real good singer.
9. I wrote diary since 11  and i still keep it.
10. Sensitive, tend to forget easily.
11. I have a lot of interest but i have never mastered in any of them.
12. A degree holder majoring in Food Sc.& Nutrition.
13. The best year of my life was during my primary 6 year. I was so young, free, playful, innocent. And the best part was, stress-free.
14. I have a very fierce dad, the first time i went out with my friend to KK was after my high school year end.
15. When i love, i love wholeheartedly.
16. I keep old and antique stuff depend on its history. I really like the vintage thingy. Very classy and looks expensive because of its historical value.
17. My colour is peach. It brings immortality in chinese belief but to me, it brings the old time coming back to present. A vintage colour, old and antique.
18. I cant stand hot weather though i love the sunny day. My moing tondu (my grandma) said once that im such a 'puteri lilin', always get sick when my body temperature increased.
19. My favourite subject is Mathematics.
20. I have standard in everything i am up to.



2 comments:

  1. Hehe..nice Deid..I love Running Man too owhh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maths too but ended up proceeding my study into a different subject area.

    ReplyDelete