Well, the 3 days journey of seminar has ended two days ago. It has been a tired but fun weekend. i'm glad that God had sent me a friend , a messenger telling me to go for this event. I am very thankful for she has never stop asking me to join this seminar after i rejected the other events under CSG for so many times. This just shows how God had never stop telling His people to believe in Him. And im very thankful that i have a friend like her who always keep me in her prayer. You know who you are and i hope God will always bless you wherever you are. .
Here are the overall pictures of the 3 days event. I just couldn't really tell what my feeling is now. One thing for sure, the bond between me and Jesus now is stronger.This is what i have been aiming for from the very first day. So yeah, halleluja :)
Banner made by the members of the CSG
statue of Mother Mary in front of the Our Lady of Mount Carmellite, KK
Me standing in front of the Carmellite small chapel
Inside the chapel. I love this place so much. Went there as early as 6 am on Saturday for the morning mass. A very peaceful place.
Praise and worship , my favourite part. I just love to sing wholeheartedly,dance happily..
Me and the rest of the participants .
:)






No comments:
Post a Comment