05 April 2013

God and I.

It's true that people does change. Including me. To keep on track,on something good is to me a good and balance life. I myself have my own perspective over something.one of it is that i believe in God . But as a human being, sometimes i do doubt about the existence of the God. Is He really there when we need Him the most..

I love Jesus, i always do...He keeps my soul alive.. Tho sometimes this love keep on fading away. we make mistake , we know that it wrong but yet we still do it.. Purposely sins are actually creating the barrier between u and the God..U were so afraid of making sins,once happened, you scared of showing yrself to Him at the church..thinking that He might not gonna forgive you because u thought that the sins you have done are too much and unforgiveable..

I feel like the barrier between me and God is getting bigger.. Im afraid one day i might forget about him..therefore i decided to join a seminar conducted by the Catholic Student Group in Ums..hopefully ill be able to strengthen this special bond between me and God like in my matriculation year..The seminar is going to start tonight. Actually there are a lot of obstacles coming against me , telling me not to go. I know that it is a test for me whether i really want to see God again this time..Thank God i manage to follow these all fellow catholic friends of mine ,now on our way to Sacred Heart KK..

So ,lets hope these 3 days journey would end the way He wants it to be..and i hope i can feel his presence again this time..amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment