03 May 2011

still with the matriks thingy

It's a dream to go study overseas..how i wish!
Last night , i was doing some research until i found this article about matriculation.
Apparently, matriks had a collaboration with other universities in overseas such as United Kingdom, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand(well i just knew tat)..
UK and Austalia are the country i wanna go visit like so badly.. seriously, who doesnt want rite.
As far as i know, there's only one person that i know staying and studying there..
He's my senior in SMKKL, im not sure about his spm result but his result in matriks was 4 FLAT!!
That was crazy!! Me oso want!!! haha.
I think he got sponsored from government and currently taking geologist there. Cool huh!
Imagine, my school isn't that great compare with all saints and lok yuk, it's just an average school.
To see student from my school continuing study overseas is a big achievement!
I never want this before, but now, i want it like soooo badly!
I wanna go matriks, study like a genius and get the hell out of there with a great result!
Like seriously! I'm glad i get this second chance, it's like God wants me to really think carefully about my future. I know, my spm result wasn't that 'wow' compare to those who get straight A's.. But seriously, i really think , it was an eye opening to make me realise how important studying is.
I know, they keep saying that matriks certificate is not valuable enough and guarantee enough for a bright future. However, i'm sure, to those who study smart there will success! And i wanna be like one of them!
I have to think positive all the time, remove all the negative thoughts away from me.
I know it's not that easy, but i really hope God willing to make it easy for me..
I just want to study and do well..
FINGERS CROSSED!!



1 comment: