16 March 2015

Deidre's dérive.


Taken from https://www.pinterest.com/pin/12033123980460991/

Next August '15, from Johor to Singapore to Malacca. Oh wait, my wanderlust won't stop there. My next trip after that would be SARAWAK. This is totally an unplanned August trip. Found cheap flight fare, I didn't think about other things and i just bought the ticket today despite my bank account money balance was exactly the price of the flight ticket. Sigh me, I know I am wasting my money on the flight ticket. I'd probably just gonna eat grass for the next day of my internship. It's okay, money can be made, cheap flight fare won't come everyday!

So Sarawak, the land where kolomen mee is the cheapest, the place where a very good friend of my mine lived. I have always eager to spend a day of two in Sarawak and this time with my genk karas! Our very first trip together! I can already imagine my first night with them in the hotel room; camwhoring and interviewing each other acting like a popular celebrity hahahha!

Yesterday, I spent most of my book vouchers on travel books. Lonely Planet is one of a kind, it is a very good travel book guide for an amauteur avid backpacker to be like me.

 Of course as a Malaysian, i wanted to travel at my own country first before going for another country. Going to Singapore is like try try saja ba maw tembirang ada passport. Haha! But before i go for my Europe trip someday in the future, i should probably already climb the tu Gunung Kinabalu. Nanti sia pg luar negara, orang tanya, "jadi sudah ko pigi nek tu gunung?". Telan air liur ja la jawab haha.


Taken from https://www.pinterest.com/pin/253679391486554282/

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment