31 January 2015

Dre and Daev take Singapore.


Credit to
 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/253679391486301452/
It is confirmed!!! That I am going to Singapore this August yuhuuuuu! Thank you Air Asia for the great and low cheap ticket fare which only cost me rm112 in total. For someone who never get the chance to travel like me, i am just way too happy that i finally will get the chance to do so. That is why i am very excited about it :) I am going to travel to another country without my parents for the first time in my life. 22 years old is never too old for it, in fact, i think this is the right time to start an adventure. I have this little thinking in my mind when i was about to book my ticket saying that when the opportunity come, grab it fast first and put your worry aside. I was thinking about my financial, will i have enough money to even pay for a stay during my visit? Only after I confirmed the ticket fare then I start worrying about things like this. This is really so funny and crazy of me.

It has always been a dream of mine to travel and go see the world. Well now, Singapore is the first country i'll be visiting to
heheheh. I am going with my bestest friend in the world who i have known since my kindergarten year. We are so gonna have a lot of fun together Daev. This will be your first flight and certainly not the last one. Well, we are planning to go Johor first and stay there for 4 days and 3 nights. We will be arriving Johor at night so Singapore trip need to be hold on to the next day. This is not gonna be a luxury trip but more to budget trip where we will only gonna spend our money very very wise on hotel and FOOD only which is a must! I will have my big tummy full with food there, this is for sure. I just cant wait to visit every street food that me and Daev gonna pass through in Singapore. I dont think we can afford a stay in Singapore so we will need to go back to Johor and stay there. The next day, we are planning to conquer Malacca, o yeah. I just love how vintage it'd feel to be able to see the monuments and buildings in Malacca city that still stay strong until now. I am sure gonna take a lot of pictures and memories there. I wish we will have time to go KL since Daev never been to KL before. Fingers crossed, hopefully my traveling procedure would be a smooth one. Johor, Singapore and Malacca, we are so gonna see you this August. In the meantime, i gotta stop spending money on unnecessary stuffs and start saving. Passport, hotel and food, mama got a lot to pay.

credit to https://www.pinterest.com/pin/547891110892770267/


The one who feel so anxious yet excited and passionate about this trip
- Deidre -

No comments:

Post a Comment