It has been almost 1 month plus i practice a healthy lifestyle. I jog at least 3 times a week, i eat junk food fr like 3 times a month, i try to drink for like 2L water a day and eat more fruits and vege these days. I hope it continues on and on tho..
So life now has been quite okay. I am now in my early fourth semester. Time flies o kan.. gosh, cant believe ill be in my third year this end of 2.o.1.4.
It is still early to say hectic since my assignment hasnt piled up to the maximum level yet. But my timetable is quite pack. It surely feels like working since my class start at 8am and finish at 5pm except tuesday which i have non stop class until 7pm. Gosh i have tat full schedule this week and let me tell ya, it was very tiring. It was like your brain was forced to absorb more and more knowledge continuosly. But thank God that only happen for four days since i have my off day on Friday weeeeheee. Thats mean i have 1day plus for my weekend holiday a.k.a malas day yahooo.
Today mark the day of 2 months plus not meeting the mr loved one. I miss you. I seriously freaking miss u. Tepa ba, long distance relationship will not gonna work if it doesnt feel as hard as what i feel now kan. hehe. It's the distance that made me realise how much that someone mean to you. hmm.
I have something coming up soon. Im going to join a competition. I won't hope for something big like i used to be but i will surely gonna enjoy it this time. Well at least i have something to talk on my blog towards the end of the year when it comes to accomplishing the task. if you know what i mean :P
Hmm so long. Until i get the kerajinan to write back. xoxo
So life now has been quite okay. I am now in my early fourth semester. Time flies o kan.. gosh, cant believe ill be in my third year this end of 2.o.1.4.
It is still early to say hectic since my assignment hasnt piled up to the maximum level yet. But my timetable is quite pack. It surely feels like working since my class start at 8am and finish at 5pm except tuesday which i have non stop class until 7pm. Gosh i have tat full schedule this week and let me tell ya, it was very tiring. It was like your brain was forced to absorb more and more knowledge continuosly. But thank God that only happen for four days since i have my off day on Friday weeeeheee. Thats mean i have 1day plus for my weekend holiday a.k.a malas day yahooo.
Today mark the day of 2 months plus not meeting the mr loved one. I miss you. I seriously freaking miss u. Tepa ba, long distance relationship will not gonna work if it doesnt feel as hard as what i feel now kan. hehe. It's the distance that made me realise how much that someone mean to you. hmm.
I have something coming up soon. Im going to join a competition. I won't hope for something big like i used to be but i will surely gonna enjoy it this time. Well at least i have something to talk on my blog towards the end of the year when it comes to accomplishing the task. if you know what i mean :P
Hmm so long. Until i get the kerajinan to write back. xoxo
haha.
ReplyDelete