21 October 2013

My weekly self-challenge (October)




It’s 1 am now and I’m wasting my precious time on this blog writing unnecessary story. I'm just so eager to share with you all about my week. I can actually write this tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, like anytime I want. But right now I really feel like writing so please excuse me dear assignments and brain please stop reminding me about my presentation tomorrow.

So last week, I did some self-challenge to myself. It was just a random thought. I call it as “ Exercise& Clean Eating. I started on the day 2, which was Tuesday. It was the Hari Raya Korban holiday but still I came to USIA so that I can start jogging on the evening. But then, my friend asked me to join them (BASIC) for a small jungle trekking to the UMS Peak. I was more than happy to join them cuz two is always been better than 1. So that evening, we walked from USIA to UMS Peak, imagine how tired it was. But of coz we had our rest in between the time.


UMS Peak at 190m conquered

The good thing doen't stop there, i also went for a jogging at the UMS complex like 1 time on Thursday. I couldn't remember how many rounds i ran, but probably around 6. And then on Sunday evening, me and my friends went for a beach run at ODEC. Well we only jog there for like 15 minutes. Because it was too hot and we were sweating like hell. We end up taking picture instead. Lol. But hey, after the short run, we walked back from ODEC to 1Borneo. Imagine how far it was!



My beach run at ODEC, UMS.


Another form of exercise is modeling. Hey, high heels do make you burn that calories. So, we had our rehearsal on Friday night. All the fashion show participants need to walk back and forth with HIGH HEELS on the stage. It was really tired i tell you.  I was actually helping my friend out for the fashion show design contest in conjuction with the Pesta Tanglung Event. And yey, the dress that I modeled for won the first prize! Congrats Fel  :)

Felicity E. the designer, me and Vanessa W.



So yeah, mission accomplished! Okay, i need to sleep now. Adios.


No comments:

Post a Comment