13 October 2013

Monday blue.

As it raining outside, listening to this soothing voice of my good friend is just so comforting..

https://soundcloud.com/user320564623/benda-lama-tiada-tajuk


It's 7.10 am and definitely a Monday blue to me. It's raining, it's cold, it's Monday and i got class, no fun at all. I wish i have my blanket here with me to cuddle and fall into sleep like a baby. >.<
As the sayings says, life must go on. I must survive this week. With a lot of assignments awaiting, i must stay motivated.
Week 6 starts today, and my mid exam will starts on the 8th week which means i have only 2 weeks to prepare for it. How can i even start my revision when all my time now is wasted on assignments and APK expo. sigh..
I just hope everything will go smooth today and the rest of the weeks.
Until then, stay motivated Deidre! Fighting!


No comments:

Post a Comment