11 April 2013

Ignorant.



I feel like people nowadays are being so ignorant over everything. Like seriously. You love your cats so much, playing around with them but never feed them. Let them in a cage all day long. It pissed me off!!  You love the environment so much you ask them to save the Earth but you yourself throw the rubbish like every floor in the entire world is your very own dustbin. And what really pissed me off  is when you say  that you cant/don’t know to something you have not even try to do it. My dear readers and to all people in the entire planet, I beg you guys please please PLEASE show some kindness toward every little thing around you.. Sometimes that small thing could really make a difference.

I'm not perfect, I am very selfish,lazy  person and the list go on . But when it come to a goal, determination, wishes and dreams , you don’t want to mock me. I am a dream chaser. When I want something, ill work my ass off to get it in a good way of course. That’s why, when working, if my people don’t work as hard as I am, ill get angry easily. And when I do, Ill never gonna be sorry for it. Cuz all I do is to get us a good mark , not only for myself but also for you. So please, when you’re asked to pass it on time please tell me that you will work your very hard to make it happen. Don’t just simply say you cant, cuz ill be very sad about it. That just show how unimportant that thing is  to u where it actually to others are very important.

I don’t say all this because I am so perfect that I don’t do any of these.. nobody’s perfect anyway..i'm a normal human being, I sometimes being so ignorant or can I just say too lazy to do anything?


Whatever it is, i just hope that everything will go smoothly after this..

No comments:

Post a Comment