14 March 2013

Nature.

I love nature. The shining sunlight when it rise and set, the easy breezy wind , the rain, the fallen leaf that had turned into brownish.. I love to hear the sound of the waves , the blue and clear sky. Walking along the pathway during beautiful weather with a song played in the air that match our emotion is absolutely the most perfect time for us to reflect and to get an idea over something. I always do that, it makes me calm.
So below are the pictures by me taken around my university. My uni is surrounded with beautiful nature, and fyi, you can even see Kinabalu Mount from here. I wish i could include one but too bad my phone's quality for zooming is really bad.
So yeah, thats it. Come too Sabah people, youll get to experience alot of natural beauty here like the islands, Rafflesia and Kinabalu Mount. :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment